Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

My Second Layout with the Julia Kit

It has been raining all day and I finished all my housework in an hour and I was left with nothing to do but play. And play I did, with Mandy's Julia kit again.
I just love this kit. It's one of my favorites. I do have a few other favorites and I will eventually share some layouts I will be creating with them. But for now let me show you what I did today.


This is my sweetheart, Joe. The image I used is of him on the ferry as we head into Prince Edward Island during our East Coast Vacation. Now a days one can just drive on over.
In this layout I added a lobster I made. East Coasters love lobster and crab and use the two as symbols for a variety of tourist attractions.

I actually did two of these layouts; one with the lobster and one without.

Well I'll let you all go as Tyler just came in from his friends and I have to do a few things for him before he heads out to his grannies for the weekend and Joe will be up soon too. I'll have the entire weekend to play at creating some more layout and with Joe LOL.

Enjoy your day & your weekend.

Huggins
Pat

No comments: