Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

2010 Calendar - Freebie

Good Afternoon, All;

I am popping in real quick. I have to pick up Tyler shortly.

Jody commented that she hoped the rest of the monthly templates would follow. Well I was going to hold off and give them to you all one at a time, but why put off tomorrow what can be done today. So I converted them all into p.s.d files, zipped and uploaded them all.
I don't have a preview, no time, sorry, but they look similar to the Jan & Feb ones posted below. Oh, and I put them in the zip file too, so you can have the entire calendar in one place. Toss the others. The font I used was Black Jack. You can delete the text. I forgot to add that to the t.o.u.s.

Here's the link to the Full 2010 Calender.

Now I hate to run but the bell just rang.
Enjoy your download and your day.

Huggins
Pat

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.