Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Break

Hello, Peeps!

It's just a bit past 10:30 pm and my Auntie just left after staying at our house for the week while her kitchen was being renovated. How I have missed MY computer these last few days. Every time she is here she totally hogs it and goes around buying stuff. Thank goodness she has no internet at home or she would be broke. Seriously. I have received 22 emails so far and I am waiting for 3 more. That is a lot of downloading and burning to disc, yah know! So next week, while Tyler is off for March break, I get to spent time doing that while my Auntie is off to the Bahamas to see her daughter for 2 weeks. Thank goodness Tyler has plans for the first part of the week. I would feel so bad burning disc while he vegged around waiting for me to do things with him during the day.
Joe is on days next week too so that gives us all the evenings to be together and go to hockey finals, and hopefully, I am crossing my fingers, we will go see 2 movies, Alice in Wonderland in I MAX 3D and Where the Wild Things Are (I remember reading that book as a kid). And of course we have to go to Playdium cause for 30 bucks the kids can have a lot of fun. I personally find it boring cause I am not into it. All I do is sit around most of the time. I was never an arcade or pool hall kinda girl. I play a few games but to me I would rather waste money on skiing (no snow, lots of rain thou) or a movie(see above) or (going to Micheal's and buying useful craft stuff LOL) then pluging it into some machine. It's not cheap either, some of these machines can start at 3 bucks a pop, for 1 game. Well at least the kids can have fun, kids can have fun just about anywhere, it's when they grow up into adults the fun changes LOL.
So again I am way behind on blog reading and getting any projects done for you all. My 365 pages are sorely lagging behind too; got all the photos thou LOL. Of course I do my art journal book every night before I go to bed, I would have to be so far out of it to miss doing that, like comatose or my hand isn't working, but it too is seriously lacking my creativity.
Hopefully this week I will visit some places that will peek some inspirations and creativity. Lets hope it doesn't rain all week either cause I sure could use some by the beach time to bring everything back into proper perspective.
Gees, time sure flies when your talking to yourself LOL, its nearing 11:30 pm. I best mosey on to bed. Time waits for no one.

Enjoy your day and March Break.
Huggins
Pat

No comments: