Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Cloth Texture - Freebie

Good Early Morning, All;

How was your day? I slept a lot. I am feeling much better.
It's around 1 15 am and I am up for a bit. I dropped in to catch up on stuff and post the comments here when I received a shout from Laser who was very interested in the texture I used on the striped paper from the Easter papers 2 set. Of course I will gladly share it with Laser and anyone who wants it for their stash. No commercial use allowed thou. If anyone sees it being sold or used in products for sale let me know asap.

Okay enough babbling. Here's the preview, up close, and the link below it.



http://www.mediafire.com/file/zyqmuhttzhn/btmo_cloth.zip

So I have a ton of emails and blogs to read so I am going to drink my neocitrian, catch up a bit, and head off back to bed.

Enjoy your download and your day.
Huggins
Pat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Kathy said...

Thank U for sharing!:)

Minoush said...

Thank you so much, that is just what I am looking for :-)