Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Papers Set 3 - Freebie

Good Evening All;

I hope your day went better then mine :) I zonked out again, after Tyler went to school LOL Woke up 10 minutes before he walked in the door for lunch :) Zonked back out for the afternoon and woke up about a 1/2 hour before Tyler came home. I literally dragged myself making dinner, time was so slow, I didn't eat, no appetite. Joe and Tyler walked Lady before Joe headed off to work, after putting me to bed half way through dinner, woke up 11:30 to potty & take more meds. And here I be getting this out to you before I zonked out for the rest of the night. Of course I don't trust blogger so I'm wasting extra z time with notepad first LOL. So let's get this third set out to you asap.
Here's the preview and the link is below it.




http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjf0bmfgi5u/btmo_easter_papers3.zip

Now I must bid you all a goodnight and....
Enjoy your download and your day.

Huggins
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria