Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My First Layout

For the past few days, as time has allowed, I began working on creating a few layouts with Mandy's Julia kit. After putting Tyler to bed tonight I finally finished one. This one is of Bella, my niece's dog. She is a Pomeranian Teacup and only 6 months old. She is so cute.


What do you think of my first layout? All suggestions are welcome.

I made a quick page of it. Do you think it's worth a download? If so, leave me a comment in my shout box and I will ask Mandy for permission.

It's almost time for me to hit the hay, (so to speak) so I will say, Good Night, Sleep Well.

Regards
Pat

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love what you did with the flowers!! I should really make more tags....Hmmm it's really nice to see what people do with the kits... makes it a little easier planning the next one! If you have anymore great ideas you know where to send them! And I just love your LO! I'm on cloud nine right now...

Yvette said...

Just found you blog through Mandy. You did a beautiful job on the layout.