Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What Fun!

Tyler went to play at his friends house after school so I have the opportunity to make a quick post before before starting dinner.

I have spent the better part of the day learning about Blogger and Google and the things I can do with them. I am having so much fun learning these really cool things. I even got a CBox. Now that was a hoot trying to figure out how to add it LOL but I finally figured it out; I needed to add the widget for html java script and with a few adjustments in the edit box, tada, it's done.

You can see I added my favorite blog spots in the Blog List too which also appear in my Google Reader. Now how cool is that. Now I don't have to blog hop to get the latest scoops on my favs.
I have only touched upon a few of the many things Blogger and Google have to offer and I am like a kid in a candy store LOL

I even got a comment today from Mandy from Mandy Made Digi Bits. I visit her nearly every day during the week. She is so cool! You should go and check out her site.

Hello, Mandy! Thank you for being my first commenter. mwah
I hope you have added me to your Follow List :)

Well there goes the timer. Yup, I set it so I would not forget to get cracking on dinner. Tyler will be home soon and there is nothing like a hunger boy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.
Enjoy your day.

Regards
Pat

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am super excited for you... the whole blogging thing is pretty new to me as well....I had to learn as I went! I can't wait to read your posts... it's really nice to get to know this wonderful woman that's just been so kind... leaving so many comments on my blog!!! It's so nice when you get feed back from those who visit!! Can't wait to see all your LO's as well....