Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mother Quick Pages - Freebies

1 more after this... :)

For some reason I just couldn't get this layout going and ended up doing 3 pages, still without satisfaction. I can't recall where I was going with the first one but it started with a picture of my Mother-In-Law. We usually give roses to our Mothers on her special day so I thought a change of flowers would be nice for a layout.


All the pages were made using the collab kit "Country Life" created by A Work in Progress and Sweet Blossom Designs. Again I didn't do the kit justice :)

The download is rather large I bundled all 3 pages into one zip file. approx. 60mb




Click on either image to download.

Please remember that I password protect all my files. You will find the password in the above conversation. Please remember to write it down or swipe it and save it as you will need it to unzip the files.

Okay, I have one more for you and then I have to call it a night. :)

Enjoy your download.

Huggins
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).