Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days Quick Page - Freebie

It is rather late, 1:30 in the morning, so I am just going to post these all rather hurriedly, without much conversation in each, sorry to be so abrupt. :)

I have been working on a few layouts and finally got some done.

This first one is from the 19th of April in which we took a stroll along the beach. It was quiet the foggy stroll. I kept the layout rather simple as fog gives the 'lack of' feeling since it's hard to see more then a few yards.



The two elements, the fish and anchor, are from the kind ladies at PST Designs in which they have a blog called the Water Lo Project which has lots of elements to use in your layouts.


Click on image to download.

Please remember that I password protect all my zip files. You will find the password in the conversation above. Please remember to either write it down or swipe it and save for you will need it to unzip the files.

I'll be back in just a bit with some more quick pages for you.

Enjoy your download.

Huggins
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Kathy said...

Thank U for sharing!=)