Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Lovely Award

It's late, 3:30 am.

I have an extreme headache that woke me at 2 am. It was so hot today and not a good hot either, and it's only the end of June. I could hardly breath, the air was so dead and hot. I am dreading July and August. If you are one of those who do not believe in global warm, at this point, I would have to say you are a nut. I feel sorry for those who have to work or even go in to any one of the cities. I seen 3 city centers from my friends balcony yesterday and they all had this gray haze over them. Sickly.
So after I woke up I thought what they hey, check out what the scrap world is doing. So off I went to check out a few buds and found I received an award.



It's my first award and from my Canadian bud in Alberta, Mandy, from Mandy Made Digi Bits, too.

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.

I won't have a hard time giving this award away. There are so many terrific scrap artists. My trouble will be picking just 7 of them. But without further ado the nominations are.

Each of these people are totally phenomenal.

1. Nicole from Digi Designs, Stuff to Scrap. The entire group at Stuff to Scrap are also phenomenal. I could nominate them all.

2. Kim B, Digital Scrap Obsession. The entire group at Digital Scrap Obsession are also phenomenal. I could nominate them all too.

3. Lily from Lil's Little Luxury.

4. Linda from Bon Scrapatit Designs.

5. Rebecca from Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness.

6. Jaelop from Jaelop Designs.

7. Ashely from My Dreams Full Filled.

8. Carolle at Happy Scrap. Can't figure out how to comment on her blog :(

9. Amy Sumrall, Lil Bits n Berries.

And these are just a few of the fantastic people of scrap land.

I have a special post coming up next so I will get on to that.

Thank you Mandy for this wonderful award.
mwah, gf.

Huggins
Pat

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You are great! Thanks for the great reward! :D

RebeccaPSP said...

Thank you so much Pat!!! I am so honored!

Kim B said...

AHH- I know I'm late ;-(
Seems to be becoming a real habit with me huh?- hahaha
Thanks sooo soo much for this awesome award! I'm not that good at passing them back out but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the honour.
PS- And I also love all the girls at DSO- but then again I'm biased- hee hee.

Sending HUGE HUGS