Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael 'King of Pop' Jackson Dies at 50

Yes, Nicole, it's true!

Today, Michael Jackson died of a cardiac arrest due to the medications he was taken, just like Heath Ledger. Wow, 50 years old. So long, Michael.
It's 10 p.m and they have an entire show going on right now about him.
The number of viewers will be phenomenal.
DH, loves the Thriller music video. My first memory of Michael right now is the song, Ben.
Thank you Diana Ross for discovering the Jackson 5! Go Diana.
Thank you Quincy Jones for making Micheal's star shine.
Rest in Peace, Michael.

Huggins
Pat

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hello, your flowers and overlays freebies are very nice! Thank you so much! I'm having a problem opening the zips tho. Both zips give me an unknown compression method error. I've tried re-downloading them 3 times and get the same error each time, I thought you would like to know about this error, Thanks again!!!

Jody :-) Munchkyn Scraps
munchkynscraps@gmail.com