Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Weekend Is Here

Can you believe I still haven't finished reading all the blogs.
I missed so much especially the CT calls which at first I was a bit sad over missing out on but then I had to be honest and ask myself if I could really manage doing that and the answer was no.
My life is too busy as it is and being summertime doesn't help in the least as I am rarely sitting at the computer now. Summer only comes once a year and I'd be dang if I wasted these gorgeous days inside. Nights, more then likely but days, no way.
I promised myself I would not let this hobby take over my life as it has done with so many. So many have burnt out or quit, and I truly don't understand how people with children manage to pump out a kit every week without neglecting things like cleaning the house, doing the dishes, or more importantly taking care of the children and family.
I am sure you have read many a blog where the writer has mentioned these and other things and it always breaks my heart. I love my family way to much to let a hobby rule over them and their needs. I love my hubby to bits and he me so do I really need him gripping at me about the things I am suppose to have done but failed to do because of a hobby, no. I can't even remember the last disagreement we had, it's been that long, ages really. I am sure many of you can relate and or understand.

Eventually I will get the reading done but I am more excited now to be getting in on a few speed scraps while Tyler is up at the cottage. I have never done one in my life. But I won't be getting in on that fun till next week. I have only joined up at one forum so far and I promised two other people I would join up at their forums too. I think that 3 forums should fill in any gaps of free time I may find.
Well I best get prepping to head up to the cottage for the weekend. Yup, every weekend I possible can, you will find me there.
Summer, gotta love it and enjoy it to the nines.

So until next week....
mwah to all,
Enjoy your day and your weekend.
Huggins
Pat

No comments: