Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Thank U Gift - Freebie

Hello Fellow Scrappers...............

I hope the links have worked for you.
Again, my sincere apologizes.

I am pooped.
Spent what time I could this evening making a small gift for your kindness. And patience.
It was well worth the time.
I hope you like it.
I picked up the palette from Kim's Color Challenge over at the DSO when I came back and they are marvelous.
I created a layout of Lady, seen below, which I turned into a quick page for you and
I also split everything up so you could make your own pages with the paper, butterfly, frame and rose. All in 1 download (47mb) :)

Here is the page I created of Lady. She truly is. A Lady.

Totally not finished but I am pooped LOL

And here is your small gift.


Again, thank U all for your kindness. I must get some zees before I bang my head off the table LOL.
Oh I leave this evening. I will check back before I go to make sure everything is okay with this download. I will check several times throughout the day too.

Enjoy your day and your download.

Huggins
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.